Please avoid staying at this hotel. I just spent two nights at this hotel and the place is a disaster.

The bed was literally concave and my back has been hurting since. The thermostat wasn't connected to the AC unit... which was incredibly loud. The bathroom door was splintered and had huge patches of unfinished spackle with severe water damage and there were numerous spots of black mold on the ceiling.

The fire sprinkler looked water damaged, and there was significant damage to the walls. The ceiling had heavy water stains and the bathroom cabinets had most of the finish worn off. The worst part is that the hotel does not care. I tweeted out pictures of my room and received a response from corporate that the hotel would be in touch with me right away.

No response. After staying two nights, I again addressed my concerns after paying nearly $200/night. The front desk clerk replied "the general manager has to handle all complaints and no one looks at anything until Monday. We know it needs renovation, but we're just too busy to do work on those rooms.

Have to wait until business slows down." From the looks of my room, they've been waiting about a decade. I reached out to corporate on Monday and they said they thought someone would be in touch. I reached to them again a few days later, and they apologized that no one from the hotel contacted me, and offered some points. It's been two weeks now, and NO ONE from this property has tried to reach out to me.

They need to slow down business so they have time to actually to justify the rates they charge and accurately represent the Crowne Plaza brand. Obviously, the management does not care about its guests or their experience. Overall, the staff is less than friendly- it felt like you were doing them a favor by staying there. I'm from Ohio, and they're generally the nicest people on earth.

You can tell by their interactions that it's a miserable place to work, and I can tell you that it's a horrible place to stay. Whatever you do - book elsewhere!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 04.

Comments